Invisalign® Clear Aligners in Statesville, NC
"For as long as I can remember my teeth have been crooked. I remember waking up and saying today is the day!!! Invisalign clear aligners not only changed my smile but gave me the confidence in the way I look. I'm so thankful I took the step and invested in myself."
- Sara Potter
What are INVISALIGN clear aligners?
Invisalign is an attractive alternative to traditional metal braces. It is a series of clear, custom-fit removable mouth trays that apply a controlled amount of force to your teeth to slowly straighten them.
The system provides the same beautiful results as traditional braces, but is virtually invisible. Because Invisalign trays are removable, they can be taken out while eating, drinking, brushing and flossing.
"It was an easy process and the investment was well worth the confidence my new smile gave me!" — Jennifer Greer
DID YOU KNOW?
You don’t need a specialist to straighten your teeth — Dr. Spears can do it!
Dr. Spears is a highly talented general dentist who has performed numerous Invisalign cases and has the skills, training and experience to get you the beautiful results you’re looking for.
- Dr. Spears has had Invisalign clear aligners, so she can provide first-hand expertise from both sides of dentist and patient.
- She has achieved an elevated status as an Invisalign clear aligner provider for completing numerous successful cases.
- She cares about her dental patients on a personal level.
- She thoroughly explains options and answers questions so you can feel informed and in control about Invisalign.
- She submits your case to and consults with an orthodontist prior to your treatment to ensure a better experience and end result — you basically get two doctors for the price of one!
- She loves everything about her profession, from her artistic approach to dentistry near me to the lifelong relationship she builds with you.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK?
Everything shifts as you age — your ears, nose, and even your teeth. When your teeth shift, it can cause crooked or crowded teeth. Invisalign is a great option for correcting unwanted teeth movement. This tried-and-true advanced straightening system applies a controlled amount of force to the teeth to gradually move them back into their proper position. Not only is it custom fit and cost-effective, it's also virtually invisible!
We begin Invisalign with a custom designed treatment plan displayed on a monitor as a digital video of your mouth showing how your bite and smile will look at the end of treatment. Once the plan is set in place, the process begins by taking molds of your teeth to design custom aligners. Each set of aligners is then worn for a period of one to two weeks to slowly shift the teeth. During treatment, you will visit the office every 8-10 weeks for monitoring, with an average treatment time of 6-15 months. Once treatment is complete, retainers are provided to maintain your new smile.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN AT CAROLINA CROSSROADS?
- Straighten your teeth without the hassle of braces
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible
- Made of smooth and comfortable, professional grade plastic
- Removable for eating, easy cleaning and better oral hygiene
- No metal wires or brackets
- Faster treatment time than traditional or clear braces
- Aligners decrease the risk of trauma and abnormal wear on teeth
- Treatment improves appearance and health of the teeth and gums
- COMPLIMENTARY WHITENING with the completion of your program
- VIVERA RETAINERS INCLUDED to keep your teeth in place!
ARE YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR INVISALIGN?
Begin our online self-assessment here »